Would you like to pose a question, share and idea or concern with those who are running for Shakopee’s Mayor, City Council Member and School Board? Here’s your chance. If you have any questions you would like to be asked by our SDA members at the upcoming Candidate Forum, please e-mail the SDA at email@example.com.
source The Shakopee Diversity Alliance is proud to invite you to our first-ever Candidate Forum. Our goal is to better understand your ideas and thoughts about issues facing Shakopee’s diverse community. The forum will be held in Council Chambers at Shakopee City Hall, 129 Holmes Street South on Oct. 22.
http://basepolitics.com/example-research-proposal-paper/ • 6:40 p.m. to 7:20 p.m. – City Council Candidate Forum
• 7:30 p.m. to 8:10 p.m. – Mayoral Candidate Forum
• 8:20 p.m. to 9 p.m. – School Board Candidate Forum
The forum will be moderated by a Shakopee community member and questions come directly from Shakopee Diversity Alliance’s members. You can expect questions focusing directly on your desired position’s role regarding Shakopee’s racially, economically and generationally diverse communities.
enter site The rules of the forum are simple:
• Each candidate will get a 2-minute opening statement in alphabetical order.
• Each candidate will get a 2-minute closing statement in reverse alphabetical order.
• Each candidate gets 90 seconds to answer a question and two (2) 30-second rebuttals at the candidate’s request.
• Notecards are allowed. Electronics are not allowed.
• Paper and writing utensil will be provided.
• The Candidate Forum will be taped for re-broadcast and campaign use.
• Interpreters may be in Council Chambers during the Candidate Forum. Please be aware there may be slight distractions as they will be speaking while you are talking.
• All attempts will be made for equal time for each candidate.
We look forward to a wonderful Shakopee Diversity Alliance Candidate Forum and better understanding your positions regarding issues facing Shakopee’s diverse community.